When you’re so into fashion as I am, you just need to visit the Hotel The Exchange in Amsterdam. Instagram-worthy-photo guaranteed!
Hotel The Exchange is a boutique hotel that lays in the centre of Amsterdam on the Damrak 50. All the hotel rooms have a unique design because they are designed by young fashion designers of the Amsterdam Fashion Institute. They have a rating range from 1-to-5 stars. Sleep in fashion and wake up in style!
I was staying in room number 321. A room from which the walls are covered with magazine scraps and covers. You will love it! In the super fashionable lobby you will find inspiring books, lovely furniture and the cutest decorations.
After a comfortable night’s sleep I had breakfast at Café Stock. Stock is the café of Hotel The Exchange. I enjoyed the locally made jams, freshly baked bread, healthy yoghurt with red fruits and orange juice.
Some useful information:
- I parked my car at the Oosterdok Parking. For 24 hours you will pay a fixed price of 13 euro. I got an Uber taxi for 6 euro. You could also walk, but I had a very heavy suitcase so I prefereer to take a cap. Which is much cheaper than parking your car in other parking lots.
- There is wifi available at no charge throughout the hotel.
- All the rooms have a flatscreen satellite TV and private bathrooms.
- Check-in is 3pm on the day of arrival and the check-out is till 12 noon on the day of departure. But they could store your luggage at nog charge for short periods.
- This hotel doesn’t accept cash! Cards only.
Got curious? I guess so!
Damrak 50 · 1012 LL · Amsterdam